Pages

Monday, December 10, 2012

In Case You Missed It...


The latest podcast that I've been doing with Erin Salvi on Crazytown, titled Kim & Erin Eat Cheesecake (And Talk About That Show They Just Saw), just posted its third episode about The Old Man and The Old Moon last week. Be sure to check it out here.

Also, check back on Crazytown for our last podcast of the year in a couple of weeks. We'll be covering Giant, which is playing at The Public and has a score by Michael John LaChiusa and a book by Sybille Pearson. Trust me, it's an epic musical and just as interesting episode.

While I'm at it, if you're looking to get in the holiday mood, this week promises lots of musical theatre celebrations. Tonight, there is a free holiday concert at the Walter Bruno Auditorium at Lincoln Center Performing Arts Library as a part of Broadway's Future Songbook Series. This Friday and Saturday will also have performances from Joe Iconis and crew in his yearly Christmas Spectacular, hosted this time at 54 Below. Alas, I will not be there this year, but it has been my tradition for the last four years and has never ceased to get me in the spirit.

No comments: