- You've got John Znidarsic's Songbook Concert Series at the New York Public Library for the Performing Arts at Lincoln Center at 6:00 p.m., which will be featuring the music of Beth Falcone.
- There's Are You Working on Something New? at Don't Tell Mama at 7 p.m., which will feature music from Gary Apple, Adam David Cohen, Mark T. Evans, Patrick Gallagher, William TN Hall, Jake Honoroff, Timothy Huang, Dave Hudson, Eric Kubo, Emmy Laybourne, Paul Libman, Jim Merritt, Andy Roninson and Katya Stanislavskaya.
- Check out the songs of Mishaela Faucher in her show Blame It On The Booze at NYTB D-Lounge at 7:30 p.m.
- Make your way to the Canal Room for an awesome double header. Kerrigan and Lowdermilk open with a set at 7:30 as a part of their their You Made This Tour, to be followed by a concert from NewMusicalTheatre.com writers, including songs by Michael Friedman, Gaby Alter, Sam Carner & Derek Gregor, Bobby Cronin, Drew Gasparini, Jonathan Reid Gealt, Paul Gordon, Michael Kooman & Christopher Dimond, Joshua Salzman & Ryan Cunningham, Jeff Thomson & Jordan Mann, and Will Van Dyke at 8:30 p.m.
- And to top off your night, Joe Iconis' Things to Ruin will be back and badder than ever at (Le) Poisson Rouge, kicking off their latest 4 performance run at 10:00 p.m. (...and more on my excitement for this later!)
So what are you doing? Get out there and enjoy some new musical works!