Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cutting Edge Composers III for your viewing pleasure

A little over a month ago, I reported back from Cutting Edge Composers III, which had a couple performances as a part of NYMF. There were a ton of great songs, and most of them are up on Cutting Edge Composers' Youtube channel. Still, for some highlights, I thought I would post some of the performances I had mentioned in my earlier write-up:

Blake Daniel singing Will Reynold's "I Knew a Boy"

Matt Bailey, AJ Shively, and Joe Cassidy singing
Drew Gasparini's "The Whistler"

Emma Hunton singing Anna Dagmar's "We Were Children"

Emma Hunton singing Zack Zadek's "Just Me"

Also...

Lilli Cooper singing Zoe Sarnak's "Easy"

Check out all the great performances and songs at Cutting Edge Composers' Youtube channel here.

No comments: